CONTINUOUSLY OPERATING SPIRAL SYSTEM
The Gronemeyer continuously operating spiral system cools, ferments or freezes general cargo and bulk goods. The products are transported on a plastic mat conveyor chain. The chain is wound around one or two rotating towers in a spiral. The design of the machine permits the handling of unpackaged food. The products' discharge temperature can be changed by adjusting the throughput time and/or the temperature in the module. In addition to heat or cooling treatment, differences in height up to 5 m can be overcome at the same time.
- Chain width: up to 1,400 mm
- Usable chain length: up to 1,000 m
- Temperature range: +1°C to +85°C
- Insulating hood with access doors and inspection windows according to customer request
- Cooling unit with direct evaporation or flow-through cooler with coolant (e.g., Sole)
- Heat exchanger with hot water or steam connection