Preparation for CE label
To commission a system within the EU, no matter whether it is an individual machine or an entire production line, includes final CE labelling of the overall system. This is set in EU Machine Directive 2006/42/EU and Directive 2014/35/EU about making available on the market electrical equipment.
If necessary, we determine adherence to and completeness of all conditions necessary for labelling as part of project management. This includes in particular:
- Checking the functional safety of individual machines
- Risk assessment of the mechanical and electrical interfaces
- Assembling the declarations of conformity of participating units
- Determining the completeness of the operating instructions and documentation
- Requesting documents that may have to be submitted to authorities