The Gronemeyer spiral conveyor has stood the test of time for transporting differently-sized and -shaped products vertically. The open construction prevents dirt deposits. Common drive engines are used. Here your requests can be taken into account. The drives are delivered as slip-on gears. The mat chain is equipped with rubberised elements so that large gradient angles can be overcome.
- Conveyor body material: stainless steel
- Difference in height when transporting upward: up to 5 m
- Difference in height when transporting upward: up to 7 m
- Chain widths: 190.5 mm, 304.8 mm, 381.0 mm, 457.2 mm
- 3 configurations: 0°, 90°, 180°
- Conveying speed: up to 50 m/min
- Product weight: up to 25 kg
- Optionally with lane divider
- Product guides, fixed or adjustable, design depending on product
- Supports to stabilise the conveyor systems at the desired conveying height
- other accessories, such as sensors, stoppers, etc.