The Gronemeyer serpentine conveyor has stood the test of time for transporting general cargo vertically. The open construction prevents dirt deposits. Common hinged belt chains and drive engines are used. Here your requests can be taken into account. The chain is optionally equipped with rubberised elements so that large gradient angles can be overcome. The drives are delivered as slip-on gears or with chain drive. The modular construction allows them to be re-used later for a new conveyor path. By connecting a serpentine conveyor that conveys upward and one that conveys downward, the machine can be used as a storage system.
- Conveyor body material: stainless steel
- Gradient angle: up to 6°
- Chain widths: 82.5 mm, 114.3 mm, 190.5 mm
- Conveying speed: up to 50 m/min
- Product weight: up to 5 kg
- Moving deflecting pulleys in the curves to reduce wear on chains and slide rails
- Product guides, fixed or adjustable, design depending on product
- Supports to stabilize the conveyor systems at the desired conveying height
- Other accessories, such as sensors, stoppers, etc.