Modern manufacturing methods require a high degree of automation. This automation can only be created mechanically to some extent. Flexible conveyor technology therefore cannot work without appropriate electrical control system. We offer you experience with many different electrical control solutions for the chemical, glass, food and pharmaceutical industries.
It is therefore best if you purchase our systems complete with electrical control system from our company. Adapted to the requirements the degree of automation ranges from a simple engine control through frequency-modulated engines with controls that include programmable storage up to decentralized system controls with field bus systems, system visualization and remote maintenance.
Individual customer requests and specifications, as well as applicable regulations are taken into account during all development and manufacturing steps. Depending on the application, we also manufacture according to ATEX guidelines or according to the GAMP guideline for validating automatic systems in the pharmaceutical industry or food production.
The software is created with the latest programming tools, so that we have created the best conditions for realising the corresponding automation solution effectively, cost-effectively and with a quick reaction time.
The electrical control system is installed and the complete system is commissioned by specialist personnel with state-of-the-art tools. This makes it possible to quickly diagnose malfunctions and errors, along with subsequently adapting the program during installation and commissioning on site and later also remotely in the shortest time possible.
Documentation appropriate for CE is distinguished by an extensive description and easy traceability.
Our service does not end with commissioning. Remote maintenance by modem, as well as the ability to reach us 24 hour/7 day in case of repairs are matters of course for us. This allows us to limit production interruptions to a minimum and to reduce repair costs in the bargain through remote maintenance.
Advantages for you:
- Taking into account local conditions and applicable .... regulations
- Minimizing downtimes through a conveyor paths that was thought through in terms of procedure
- detailed system monitoring with recording of production states by visualizing the process
- customer requests regarding the SPS hardware components used
- Qualification of the operating personnel
- Optimization of reaction times in case malfunctions occur through good organization of repairs and modern remote maintenance concepts (24-hour hotline)
- optional database connection to existing systems
- Siemens TIA Portal
- Siemens STEP7/5
- Siemens WinCC flexible
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- Allen Bradley PanelView