The Gronemeyer aluminium system has stood the test of time for transporting general cargo and bulk goods across long distances. The design allows for non-cutting and fast installation. Common mat chains and drive engines are used. Here your requests can be taken into account. The drives are delivered as slip-on gears or with chain drive. The modular construction allows them to be re-used later for a new conveyor path. Supports, railing brackets, sensors, etc. can be positioned and affixed to the profile as desired with slot nuts.
- Conveyor body material: Aluminium/stainless steel
- Chain width: up to 1400 mm
- Conveying speed: up to 80 m/min
- Centre drive with automatic tensioning station for the chain
- Retracting end
- Hinged nose to simplify cleaning
- Moving deflecting pulleys in the curves to reduce wear on chains and slide rails
- Product guides, fixed or adjustable, design depending on product
- Supports to stabilise the conveyor systems at the desired conveying height
- Other accessories, such as sensors, stoppers, etc.